Sunday, April 6, 2014

ebookers.com APP Discount

I was searching for a discount code for my upcoming trip to Bangkok later this month (April) and found this website that could give me 15% discount off for Amari Watergate hotel. This discount code should work for many other hotels too, but the only catch is you have to use their app to make the purchase.

Site: ebookers.com
Discount code: APP15 or CITY15
Discount given: 15%
Expiry: Unknown

Remember to download the app on your mobile device as it will give you a better deal. Also, the price quoted is in British Pounds which doesn't really matter as it is still cheaper overall. This website is legit as I receive confirmation from the hotel itself that they received the booking.

So a bit on what I paid. I booked Amari Watergate hotel for 3 nights at £132.26 after discount, this is equivalent to S$277.94 or S$92.65 per night. I tried finding a better price else where like hotels.com, expedia.com.sg, hotelclub.com and many more but it all added up to around S$340 and even with a 10% discount (the max I could find) it will be around S$310. 

I will be posting details on Amari Watergate and more about the trip later on. Meanwhile, do give this site a try and you may find a good deal for your holiday!