Friday, August 30, 2013

Upcoming Trip to Bangkok

So I have been thinking of travelling to Bangkok this coming December and thought that I will not be able to find a good deal. And amazingly I did find one. Though it is not the cheapest I think I can get to go Bangkok but it is considered quite cheap cause it's December. So here are the details of my trip for my trip to Bangkok for 6 days 5 night from 15 December to 20 December 2013:

All price is for 2 pax.

Flight: $372.53 + $40 (baggage)
Hotel: $483.43
Total: $895.96

Per Person: $447.98

Flight by Jetstar $372.53 for the earliest flight out of Singapore (3K511) and latest flight back from Bangkok (3K514). Oh and I also added $40 for baggage for 25kg each way. I used the Jetstar Price Beat Guarantee against Tiger Air which had a cheaper price, and I got my flight for 10% cheaper than Tiger Air.

My hotel was booked through zuji.com.sg and it cost me $483.43. The price I got was after applying a 12% discount code which I mention in my previous post. I used zuji.com.sg Top Secret hotel deal which was already very cheap considering I got Amari Watergate and applied the discount code (SGZUJI12) to it, usual price without the Top Secret hotel deal was around $661.87, with the Top Secret deal is $549.35. I saved roughly $66 by applying the discount code.